Lawyer George T. Horman, graduated from University of Maryland, B.S., 1968 University of Baltimore, J.D., 1973, is now employed by Offutt, Horman, Burdette & May, P.A. at Offutt Building 10 West College Terrace, Suite 220, Frederick, MD 21701.
A member of Frederick County and Maryland State Bar Associations.
George T. Horman has been admitted in 1974, Maryland; 1976, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland; 1977, U.S. Supreme Court. His practice areas include Real Property; Zoning; Estate Planning; Trusts; Probate.
George T. Horman's college education includes University of Maryland, B.S., 1968, law school degree was from University of Baltimore, J.D., 1973.
- 1974, Maryland
- 1976, U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- 1977, U.S. Supreme Court
Law School Attended
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Class of 1973, J.D.
- University of Maryland, Class of 1968, B.S.
- Frederick County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Frederick, Maryland, May 5, 1945