Lawyer Chris M. May, graduated from Temple University, B.A., 1989 University of Baltimore, J.D., 1994, is now employed by Offutt, Horman, Burdette & May, P.A. at Offutt Building 10 West College Terrace, Suite 220, Frederick, MD 21701.
A member of Frederick County and Maryland State Bar Associations.
Chris M. May has been admitted in 1994, Maryland. His or her practice areas include Real Estate; Estate Planning & Administration; Corporate Law; Contracts; Collections; Creditors Rights; Domestic Relations; Landlord and Tenant Law.
Chris M. May's college education includes Temple University, B.A., 1989, law school degree was from University of Baltimore, J.D., 1994.
- 1994, Maryland
Law School Attended
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Class of 1994, J.D.
- Temple University, Class of 1989, B.A.
- Frederick County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Frederick, Maryland, 1967